Thursday, May 24, 2012

Funny cartoon!!!!

David Fitzsimmons - The Arizona Star - Grads of 2012 - English - commencement, education, graduation, economy, jobs


I know, I'm doing two topics in a row about college grads.  But this made me giggle!  Many believe that after college you're guaranteed a job offer right away or soon after.  This is becoming increasingly untrue.  While you may be spending a fortune on education for college, you're going to not only be spending more paying those loans back, but also searching for a job to pay those back in the first place.  This just makes me laugh because with prices of school going up, more people are wondering whether or not to go to college.  I think it's beyond worth it, however I'm not excited to be spending $20,000 a year on school when I've had it for free for 12 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment